I'm a bit rushed this week as we get ready for the Big Move. No, I'm not moving, sadly. My son is soon off to the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music and there is much to be done before we load up the minivan to drop him off. My wife is taking it quite hard. All of a sudden, I am too. I was cleaning the minivan for the long drive when it really hit me. When I think of all of the fantastic opportunities that await him, I feel much better. I'll concentrate on that.
I was telling Grant that back in my day, I lived in the cheapest dorm on campus and we had one payphone for the whole wing. Thank goodness for Skype and FaceTime!
So, back to the Joms. These hearthguard are Gripping Beast. Once again, they're great figures to paint and the Joms may be my favorite GB models ever!
For those readers who are playing Saga and thinking about a Joms warband, here's a link to 4 pages of discussion on tactics for running
Jomsvinkings. Enjoy!
0 Comments