The girls over at The Feather and the Rose have awarded me this lovely Reader Appreciation Award. Doesn't it look bright and cheerful? A little reminder of warmer days! Thanks for thinking about me, glad you enjoy my blog!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Identify and show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Add the reward logo to your blog.
3. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate some other bloggers.
5. Inform your nominees that you nominated them.
So here we go, thanks again Tyler-Rose and Susan Francino
It's always tricky to keep coming up with new and interesting things to say for these things, but here's my latest attempt to provide a little amusement!
1) My chocolate of choice is Malteasers. Dangerous having a box to hand when writing though as they seem to magically disappear!! Honestly they really vanish, I can't find them anywhere, not even a sniff!
2) A confession - I like vacuuming! I know, I know I'm weird! I find it strangely relaxing and satisfying to see all the dust whizzing around in the cylinder.
3) What I should be doing now is cleaning the oven. Yuck! HATE that job!
4) Favourite comfort food - beans on toast with cheese sprinkled on top. Darn it, I really want to eat some now!
5) I went for a great walk in the woods yesterday. It was a very inspirational place and I got loads of interesting words and sentences floating into my head. I'll have to revisit soon with a notebook.
6) I'm going to zumba class this evening. It's a great workout!
7) This weekend I'm going to a ball! Yep, just like Cinderella in a coach made out of a pumpkin and white mice to drive and crystal slippers and... OK you got me, not quite like the lovely Cinderella but I am going with my 'prince' and I do get to wear a long dress and sparkly shoes!
1) My chocolate of choice is Malteasers. Dangerous having a box to hand when writing though as they seem to magically disappear!! Honestly they really vanish, I can't find them anywhere, not even a sniff!
2) A confession - I like vacuuming! I know, I know I'm weird! I find it strangely relaxing and satisfying to see all the dust whizzing around in the cylinder.
3) What I should be doing now is cleaning the oven. Yuck! HATE that job!
4) Favourite comfort food - beans on toast with cheese sprinkled on top. Darn it, I really want to eat some now!
5) I went for a great walk in the woods yesterday. It was a very inspirational place and I got loads of interesting words and sentences floating into my head. I'll have to revisit soon with a notebook.
6) I'm going to zumba class this evening. It's a great workout!
7) This weekend I'm going to a ball! Yep, just like Cinderella in a coach made out of a pumpkin and white mice to drive and crystal slippers and... OK you got me, not quite like the lovely Cinderella but I am going with my 'prince' and I do get to wear a long dress and sparkly shoes!
I'm going to nominate the following blogs:
Ink in the Book - the lady with the most amazing blog backgrounds! You always have something new and interesting to say and your support is appreciated. Keep up the good work, I don't know how you find the time to do so much :)
Livia at Leave it to Livia - Livia has made a big impact in the writing community and is always ready to offer a word of support. Thanks Livia!
Heather at Random Interruptions - Heather was one of the first bloggers I met in this great community and from the start she has been so supportive. Massive thanks, Heather.


0 Comments