We all know how to dress when the weather is cold or hot but the fine kettle of fish remains what to wear when the weather itself gets all goofy on us and keeps playing hide and go seek. A little too confused to make up it’s own darn mind? Cold one day, hot the next? Or cold indoors, muggy outdoors. Lets not forget cold one hour, hot the next and then rainy soon after.
I know! You stay 10 steps ahead of the game by dressing accordingly. Pile on the layers and peel off as the day progresses. That sounds so cliche right? Try covering up some to please the chill and bare some to please the heat. That totally confuses the weather I promise, ;).
That's exactly what I did as I people watched at the park. It was so peaceful I really wanted to hang out there all day. I should have brought a book. And snacks of course. Or even invited a friend for a picnic. Oh well. It was just me and my phone, listening to every song from Beyonce's Lemonade. Which song is your favorite? I love them all especially "Don't hurt yourself", "All Night", "Pray you catch me" and "Hold Up".
If you’re thinking I could use a day like this then you’re in luck cos warm summer days are around the corner. The weather is about to turn up the heat and sumer lovers all over are gearing up.
Hope you had a great week. Mine was extremely busy. On the flip side, it's teacher appreciation next week and the goodies are already starting to flow. And summer vacation is 20 work days away. Oh the joys of being a teacher!
Most importantly my twins graduate college (UC Berkeley, the best public college in the world, #proudmom) next week and my lil girl graduates 8th grade in a couple weeks. Those are the best mothers day gifts ever. You know I am beside myself with excitement. It surely pays to pop pop pop the babies out early.
Rock your weekend darlings!
Deets
Jacket - Valentino Miss V
Caged Boots - Nasty Gal
Jewelry - Macys
Thanks for stopping by and keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo.












0 Comments