Take a deep breath. Hold it in. Let it out slowly. Tell your body to relax as you let it out.
Tighten up all of your muscles and then release them...Do one muscle group at a time...(Start at your toes!)
Relax your shoulders and breath in and out slowly...
You can do this...
It's summer...
Kick back, relax and enjoy the ride...
Stop rushing around...
Find relaxing things you like to do and make a habit of doing them...
The more you enjoy life, the more relaxed you will be...
(the more productive as a writer and human you will be.)
Don't worry about that query you sent out...write something else while you are waiting for a response...
Make a relaxation plan...and stick to it!
What do you do to relax?
P.S. I'm only 807 people away from having a 1,000 followers! Can you believe it? I'm totally stoked and have been thinking of what to do to celebrate when I'm K-800 followers. Well, we've come up with a plan...My daughter (now a high school freshman) and I decided to have a Really Random Prize Give-A-Way...one of EPIC proportion! It's going to be sooooo (I could add more o's) much fun for you, me and a committee of judges....

0 Comments