Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Greek Hoplites WIP 1

I am having to do these guys different from my usual wargames minis because I usually make the most of the faces as a focal piont of the figure, with these you see very little of the face. I plan to make the shield the new focal point, by using the decals provided and some well placed battle damage the shield should draw your eye very well.
I started with a base coat of tanned flesh followed by a wash of devlan mud. Dwarf flesh was used then with elf flesh as the highlight, not too sure how well I have done till I fill in more of the colour. I have 150 of these to paint so will do each batch with the same colours and then mix them up when I base them.
If anyone sees and glaring mistakes just let me know somtimes you are too close to the figure to spot all the mistakes.
Peace James

Post a Comment

0 Comments