Purchased
Ah the legends of Ancient Greece. I'll admit to having a slight obsessions with the myths when I was younger. There are thousands of stories and though they're similar to medieval fables, they seemed to have less of an inclination to beat the reader over the head with what was right and wrong. Heroes and honor, gods and magic, what's there not to love?
And man, Chinovi really knocked it out of the park with this collection. There are 12 shadows in this set and each is inspired by one of the 12 Olympians.
Knowing the theme behind this collection, I could probably name every shadow correctly without labels. The colors and finishes are gorgeous and really make me think of the gods that they're named after. And of course, every shadow is consistent with Chinovi's quality standards. They feel really great.
Individual swatches will be split into two posts! Set one after the jump!
Purchase Link
Read more »
Ah the legends of Ancient Greece. I'll admit to having a slight obsessions with the myths when I was younger. There are thousands of stories and though they're similar to medieval fables, they seemed to have less of an inclination to beat the reader over the head with what was right and wrong. Heroes and honor, gods and magic, what's there not to love?
And man, Chinovi really knocked it out of the park with this collection. There are 12 shadows in this set and each is inspired by one of the 12 Olympians.
Individual swatches will be split into two posts! Set one after the jump!
Purchase Link




0 Comments