So a very quick post to show all of you the painted siding now that its on the house. Just two walls but you'll get a very good idea of how it will look. I actually have all the siding painted and on, I just didn't have time to do a dry fit to show you the whole thing yet.
Obviously I need to do a few touchups and there's no trim or windows, I'll probably paint those this weekend.
I need to hit Hobby Lobby for some balsa wood to make a sloped roof to go over the flat roof. I'm hoping to do that tomorrow at lunch and then this weekend get it cut and do a dry fit of everything to see how it works.
I also need to order another angle cutter because mine came apart on me last weekend. I cannot survive without that thing.
I was worried that once I got all that blue onto the siding that I wouldn't like it as much but I'm not having that problem. I love that blue. I think with white trim and the front door in either a neutral or maybe Cascade for some pop I'll love it even more.
What do all of you think?

0 Comments