Well, everyone's getting on fine at home, all snug and cosy, I am glad to say, and me? I'm sitting here snug and cosy too and happily thinking about what I was doing exactly this time last year.
I was in Lucerne, Switzerland, and this is the view across the water. Our hotel, the Wilden Mann, was just to the right, beyond that church. It was a very comfortable and interesting old hotel and we really enjoyed being in Lucerne, which was beautifully decorated for Christmas.
Even though I'm only away a very few days, I probably won't have time to blog till next week as there will be lots of catching up to do even after I am home this is turning - into a very busy time. In the meantime, I hope you like the photo of lovely Lucerne.
I was in Lucerne, Switzerland, and this is the view across the water. Our hotel, the Wilden Mann, was just to the right, beyond that church. It was a very comfortable and interesting old hotel and we really enjoyed being in Lucerne, which was beautifully decorated for Christmas.
Even though I'm only away a very few days, I probably won't have time to blog till next week as there will be lots of catching up to do even after I am home this is turning - into a very busy time. In the meantime, I hope you like the photo of lovely Lucerne.


0 Comments