The reason I am late is because I went to Tesco to get my shopping. I deliberately left it till after 8pm to get the bargains, and look how many reduced price stickers I have got ;o)

I wouldn't normally buy most of these items at all because they are far too expensive, so it is nice to have a treat. There's strawberries, raspberries, and grapes. Naughty cookies, Houmous, pasta salad, potato salad, celery sticks, seeded and multi grain bread. Mushrooms, veg selection, lettuce, and celery salad.
I got a few other things I needed as well, bran flakes, yoghurt, cartons of fruit juice, bananas, lemon juice, tuna chunks, sesame seed oil, and a few tins. The whole lot came to £22.48. It reminded me of the time when I was filmed in Tesco, that was almost two years ago. I'm still getting the bargains now, I must have saved myself a fortune by shopping late. I'm well chuffed.

0 Comments